Engage your students right from the beginning of the school year by proposing group work activities.
Getting your students to work in groups can be challenging. Don’t worry, I have got you covered : this resource is here to help you succeed.
You will find in this file all the tools you need to get everybody ready for group work.
- Posters to print and display in your classroom.
- Activities based on voice levels: one where they have to write and the same one where they only have to link.
- Group work role cards: there are the four common ones + additional cards you might want to use according to the activity you’re doing.
- An explanation for each role. You can either give this to your students, video-project it or use the activity I created: your students cut and stick each card and its corresponding text. You can use the four common cards or the seven ones.
- Black and white version included.