Getting your students to work in groups can be challenging. Don’t worry, I have got you covered : this resource is here to help you succeed.
Engage your students right from the beginning of the school year by proposing group work activities. Getting your students to work in groups can be challenging. Don’t worry, I have got you covered : this resource is here to help you succeed. You will find in this file all the tools you need to get everybody ready for group work.
- Posters to print and display in your classroom.
- Activities based on voice levels: one where they have to write and the same one where they only have to link.
- Group work role cards: there are the four common ones + additional cards you might want to use according to the activity you’re doing.
- An explanation for each role. You can either give this to your students, video-project it or use the activity I created: your students cut and stick each card and its corresponding text. You can use the four common cards or the seven ones.
- Black and white version included.
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Make sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.