Your students will have so much fun discovering these Saint Patrick’s Day Mystery Pictures while playing with diphthongs ! The code is included on each of the 6 pictures. All your students need is their color pencils.
- a coin with diphthongs [eɪ] , [aɪ], [eə], [aʊ] and [əʊ]
- a four-leaf clover with diphthongs [eɪ] , [aɪ] and [eʊ]
- a leprechaun with diphthongs [eɪ] , [aɪ],[eə], [ɔɪ] and [ɪə]
- a rainbow with diphthongs [eɪ] , [aɪ], [ɔɪ], [eə], [əʊ] and [aʊ]
- a shamrock with diphthongs /eɪ/ and /aɪ/
- a text “St Pat Day” with diphthongs [eɪ] , [aɪ] and [əʊ]
Please note that the words in the grids Saint Patrick’s Day related.
Answer key included.
Article en lien : Les images mystères
Dans cette ressource, vos élèves découvriront une image en lien avec la Saint Patrick tout en pratiquant les différentes diphtongues.