Giving an award to each students, showing them one of their talents: there is no better way to finish the school year I think ! So … Who is the funniest student in your class ?
End of Year Awards !!! It’s the end of the school year… Time to say good bye to all your students but before that, why not give them an award ?
Here is what I did in class:
- brainstorming: personality – Character trait adjectives adjectives. I included labels with adjectives which you can use for this activity. It will allow your students to see whether the adjectives are long or short and make it easier to use the superlative forms;
- let them have a general idea of who the funniest / most creative … student is
- have your awards ready and let them vote.
Remember: it’s important that each student has one award at the end.
This resource contains:
- 49 awards
- 20 blank awards
- an editable powerpoint : just add your students’ names, their talents … and print them !
- a black and white version
- 49 labels with character trait adjectives.