Word wall are a great way to improve vocabulary and pronunciation skills
of your students. This activity is perfect if you want to talk about Christmas and wintertime. In this resource, your students will learn 20 words Christmas-related and practice pronunciation of those words thanks to the phonetic transcriptions.
In this resource, you will get:
- a recap vocabulary worksheet for your students
- 20 labels: word – image – phonetic transcription
- 20 labels: image – word – image
- 20 labels: image – word
- 20 labels: image – phonetic transcription – image
- 20 labels: image – phonetic transcription
- 20 labels : words only
- 20 labels : phonetic transcription only
- 20 flashcards – A5 format (2 per page)
- 20 flashcards – A6 format (4 per page)
Just choose the options that suit you best.
Black and white version included.
You will also get blank pages / templates for you to add your own words : they are in the PDF file and they also come as images in a separate folder : simply insert them in your own powerpoint for instance.
Here are the 20 words:
- candy cane
- Christmas tree
- gingerbread man
- Santa Claus