This new tradition is really fun ! Engage your students with these reading and speaking activities about the Ugly Christmas Sweater Day : they will revise about the Royal Family and learn how to describe Christmas sweaters.
- reading comprehension
- recap task cards on the British royal family and clothes
- a photo of the Royal family to have your students talk about the members and the sweaters they are wearing + worksheets
- reading comprehension on the Ugly Christmas Sweater Day (webquest)
- matching activity: Christmas vocabulary (picture / word / phonetic transcription) – 34 words + recap worksheet
- speaking activity: an ugly Christmas sweater description
- writing activity: let your students draw their own ugly sweater and write a description
- reading comprehension: read and color the ugly sweaters.
Teachers’ notes and answer key included
Check out the preview for more details about this resource.