Niveau 5e : 5 séquences et activités clé en main
Looking for activities for the whole year with your 7th grade ESL students ? Look no further: this amazing bundle contains 5 complete lessons & activites
Engage your students with amazing activities !!!
File 1: Back to school
Everything you need to start the school year:
- classroom English
- school rules (must / mustn’t / can / can’t)
- school things
- school subjects: how to talk about a timetable
- a “Getting to know Me” printable: perfect for your students to remember everything they learned the previous year
- recap handout: likes and dislikes
- telling the time
- saying dates: perfect for students with bodily and kinesthetic intelligence
- games: wordsearch / scrambled letters / I have… who has… ?
- grammar stop: conjugation of be and have / have got
File 2: Mannequin Challenge
Perfect to pratice BE + V-ing / describing actions
This product contains 2 files:
- file 1: action cards. 6 different themes: just print and cut , and let your students pick one card. They will have to perform the action represented on the card. There are 64 cards.
- file 2: only for the teacher. While presenting the mannequin challenge, you can project this file to guide your students along the different steps of this mannequin challenge.
Grammar: when watching the video in class, your students will have to describe each action performed by their classmates, using present BE + V-ing
File 3: Home Sweet home
This is a complete lesson !
This file contains:
- vocabulary: rooms in the house
- reading comprehension: an email – a house description
- listening comprehension: chores
- writing activities: tell about your home – tell about your chores
- Chores: 12 flashcards
- Wordsearch games: rooms / chores
Grammar: Simple present / must
File 4: Jack and the Beanstalk
In this product you will get:
- the tale
- reading understanding questions (+ a work on the vocabulary)
- task cards: perfect to practice writing
- 2 final projets: either let them enact the tale using the puppets provided or let them draw and record the tale. All you will have to do is edit the video !
- wordsearch based on the tale
File 5: Key dates in History : culture and Grammar
Matching game: 7 events for 7 topics
- American history
- British history
- American monuments
- English Monuments
- Famous people
Your students’ mission is to match each event with its right date and report everything on a timeline. Thanks to that, they will be able to calculate how long ago those events took place.
Compressed Zip File, PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Make sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.