Let’s find out about your ESL students’ home and their chores! By the end of this unit, they will be able to describe their house and their chores.
Let’s find out about your ESL students’ home and their chores! By the end of this unit, they will be able to describe their house and their chores. This resource is also great to review the simple present, prepositions, adverbs and the use of must.
This resource is a complete lesson. It contains :
- vocabulary worksheets : rooms in the house, parts of the house ;
- 2 reading comprehension activities: an email about a house, a chores planner ;
- listening comprehension: chores (mp3 is included) ;
- 2 differentiated writing activities: tell about your home – tell about your chores ;
- 3 grammar worksheets (simple present) ;
- 12 flashcards;
- 2 Wordsearch games: one about the rooms in the house, one about chores.
All the worksheets as well as the wordsearch games come in 3 formats:
- printable (color or black & white) ;
- fillable pdfs ;
- Google Slides™.
Detailed teacher’s note and answer key are also provided.
Check out the preview for a closer look.
I’m sure your ESL students will love talking about their house and their chores at home.
Compressed Zip File, PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Make sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.