Create a ritual with your ESL students and young learners, introducing both simple past with regular and irregular verbs and future tense. With this activity, your students will learn how to talk about the action they did, asking and answering questions. They will also learn how to talk about what they are going to do !
Doing this activity at the beginning of each lesson will allow your students to memorize vocabulary and syntax.
- labels with pictures and the corresponding verbs
- labels with simple past endings : -ed , -d + the whole form for irregular verbs + didn’t
- labels to make questions in the future tense: What will you do … ? What are you going to do … ?
- a focus on BE with new pictures and labels (was / were / wasn’t / weren’t)
- an editable powerpoint for you add your own pictures and texts
Pictures and labels come in small and big format : choose the one you want to use with your students.
Black and white versions included.
All you have to do is print, laminate and use adhesive magnetic tape to easily use on a white board.
Your students will use past tense / future tense in no time !