Word wall are a great way to improve vocabulary and pronunciation skills of your students. This activity is perfect for March or if you want to talk about Ireland and Saint Patrick ! In this resource, your students will learn 20 words Ireland-related and practice pronunciation of those words thanks to the phonetic transcriptions.
In this resource, you will get:
- a recap vocabulary worksheet for your students
- 20 labels: word – image – phonetic transcription
- 20 labels: image – word – image
- 20 labels: image – word
- 20 labels: image – phonetic transcription – image
- 20 labels: image – phonetic transcription
- 20 labels : words only
- 20 labels : phonetic transcription only
- 20 flashcards – A5 format (2 per page)
- 20 flashcards – A6 format (4 per page)
- Just choose the options that suit you the best.
Black and white version included.
You will also get blank pages for you to add your own words : they are in the PDF file and they also come as images in a separate folder : simply insert them in your own powerpoint for instance.
Here are the 20 words:
- Celtic Cross
- Celtic Knot
- Irish Flag
- Pot of Gold
- Saint Patrick