Holidays Activities – Halloween, Guy Fawkes and Thanksgiving
Get ready for this fall with a bundle combining the three important festivities in the English Speaking world : Halloween, Guy Fawkes and Thanksgiving.
- describe a monster (4 different monsters) and draw their own
- learn the poem “Five Little Pumpkins” (it can also be printed for classroom display)
- develop their writing skills (acrostics)
- describe a picture using there is / there are
- develop their creative skills with a blank pumpkin they will have to turn into a Jack O’Lantern
- learn about Guy Fawkes and how he tried to blow up Parliament. (video comprehension)
- develop their reading and pronunciation skills with the poem “Remember, Remember…”
- learn how people celebrate Guy Fawkes’ night today. (reading comprehension)
- about the Mayflower and the trip from Plymouth to Cape Cod (video comprehension)
- how to convert inches into centimetres
- about the clothes the Pilgrims used to wear (reading comprehension)
- what happened during the First Thanksgiving (reading comprehension)
- what food is served at Thanksgiving (wordsearch)
Compressed Zip File, PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Make sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.