Develop your students writing skills and creativity with these activities on Halloween. It is so much fun !
- describe a monster (4 different monsters) and draw their own
- learn the poem “Five Little Pumpkins” (it can also be printed for classroom display)
- develop their writing skills (acrostics)
- describe a picture using there is / there are
- develop their creative skills with a blank pumpkin they will have to turn into a Jack O’Lantern
Also included : a Halloween Banner
to decorate your classroom. It can be used as a coloring activity if you print the 9 pages in black and white.
- a pdf for the color version
- a pdf for the black & white version
- a pdf for the answer key
Check out the preview for more details.