Develop your students writing skills and creativity with these activities on Halloween. It is so much fun !
- describe a monster (4 different monsters) and draw their own
- learn the poem “Five Little Pumpkins” (it can also be printed for classroom display)
- develop their writing skills (acrostics)
- describe a picture using there is / there are
- develop their creative skills with a blank pumpkin they will have to turn into a Jack O’Lantern
- a pdf for the color version
- a pdf for the black & white version
- a pdf for the answer key
Compressed Zip File
Make sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.