Engage the whole class with these collaborative posters : they all focus on one particular theme. Each student will get one piece of the puzzle that they will color. After assembling all the pieces, you will get a giant poster !
€€ SAVE MONEY with the BUNDLE €€
- Flags : the UK, Ireland, The USA, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, India, Canada
- The Civil Rights Movement
- Rooms of the House
- New York City
- Earth Day
- Saint Patrick’s Day
- WWII – The Second World War
- The Pledge of Allegiance
- In My Backpack
- Map of the USA + States Abbreviations
- The Royal Family
- The British Isles
- Guy Fawkes
- Malala – Women’s history month
- with the colors written
- nothing written : let your student express their creativity !
- an already colored poster
: this resource contains 30 pieces (2 pieces per page). When you print and assemble them, the poster is 174cm x 122 cm (68,5 in x 48 in) or 122cm x 174cm. If you adjust your printing settings, you will be able to get a smaller poster.
Some of your students may not remember all the colors. You will get a worksheet to review the colors needed for each poster.
It is always interesting to talk about the content of the poster itself. For each file, you will get different activities (see the preview of each resource)