Our ESL students really need to understand what we ask them to do, right from the beginning of the school year.With these engaging activities, they will learn all this in no time !
This resource contains 5 different files:
- 24 flashcards to learn class instructions and repeat
- matching game. Just print, cut and laminate. Cut into two; shuffle and you’re done !
- Listening / Reading / Writing activities. First, your students will listen to you and do what do what you ask them (using the class instructions seen before). Then, they will have to follow the instructions. Finally, they will have to find and write the instructions corresponding to the exercises (3 worksheets). Additional activities will focus on orders, both negative and affirmative (differentiated activity)
- Let’s play BINGO ! At this point, your students know the pictures and the vocabulary by heart. Why not play a bingo game? There are 30 different grids.
- BONUS : 4 dice to play with
British English / American English: just make your choice as both are provided.
Teacher’s notes included.