Students are in the Christmas mood ! Why not use these engaging and fun activities to celebrate with them the end of the year ?
Students are in the Christmas mood ! Why not use these engaging and fun activities to celebrate with them the end of the year ? They’ll learn so much without even realizing it !
This resource contains:
- 12 cards for your students to color and write a message inside.
- 16 Christmas flashcards to improve their vocabulary.
- 4 Christmas games: word search, crosswords, maze, Christmas code. Answer key is provided.
- Writing activities : let your students write their wish list, what they’re going to offer for Christmas.
- Picture description: perfect for them to use there is – there are and use all the vocabulary they’ve learnt.
- Emotions: how they would feel if they had… / how they felt when they got…
- Christmas crackers: DIY lesson! Create with them a Christmas cracker. Everything is included: directions / flashcards / tongue twisters / Christmas jokes / drawings to color.
- Christmas recipe: how to make a gingerbread man. They can also share their favorite Christmas recipe.
Color version, black & white version and answer key (games only) included
Check out the preview for more details.
Compressed Zip File, PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Make sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.