Weather – Word Wall Words and Puzzle Activity – Vocabulary
Word Wall Words are a great way to improve your students’ vocabulary and pronunciation skills.
Word Wall Words are a great way to improve your students’ vocabulary and pronunciation skills . In this resource, they will learn 30 words from the weather lexical field and practice pronunciation of those words thanks to the phonetic transcriptions.
In this resource, you will get:
- a recap vocabulary worksheet for your students
- 30 labels: word – image – phonetic transcription
- 30 labels: image – word – image
- 30 labels: image – word
- 30 labels: image – phonetic transcription – image
- 30 labels: image – phonetic transcription
- 30 labels : words only
- 30 labels : phonetic transcription only
- 30 flashcards – A5 format (2 per page)
- 30 flashcards – A6 format (4 per page)
Just choose the options that suit you best.
Here are the 30 words: anemometer, blizzard, cloudy, cold, drought, flood, foggy, freezing, heatwave, hot, hurricane, ice storm, lightning, moon, mostly sunny, partly cloudy, rain gauge, rainbow, rainy, snowflake, snowy, sunny, sunrise, sunset, thermometer, thunderstorm, tornado, weather vane, windsock, windy
Black and white version included.
You will also get blank pages / templates for you to add your own words : they come as images in a separate folder : simply insert them in your own document.
Check out the preview for more details
Compressed Zip File, PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Make sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.