Your students will have so much fun discovering these Valentine Mystery Pictures while playing with diphthongs ! The code is included on each of the 5 pictures. All your students need is their color pencils.
- a heart with an arrow with diphthongs /eɪ/, /aɪ/ and /eə/
- a heart with diphthongs /eɪ/ and /aɪ/
- “I love you” with diphthongs /eɪ/, /aɪ/ and /ɔɪ/
- an owl with diphthongs /eɪ/, /aɪ/ , /aʊ/ and /əʊ/
- a present with diphthongs /eɪ/, /aɪ/, /ɔɪ/ and /ɪə/
Please note that the words in the grids Valentine’s Day related.
Answer key included.
Related blog post: Les images mystères