Word wall are a great way to improve vocabulary and pronunciation skills
of your students. This activity is perfect for July or if you want to talk about Independence Day ! In this resource, your students will learn 20 words USA-related and practice pronunciation of those words thanks to the phonetic transcriptions.
In this resource, you will get:
Black and white version included.
- a recap vocabulary worksheet for your students
- 20 labels: word – image – phonetic transcription
- 20 labels: image – word – image
- 20 labels: image – word
- 20 labels: image – phonetic transcription – image
- 20 labels: image – phonetic transcription
- 20 labels : words only
- 20 labels : phonetic transcription only
- 20 flashcards – A5 format (2 per page)
- 20 flashcards – A6 format (4 per page)
- Just choose the options that suit you best.
You will also get blank pages / templates for you to add your own words : they are in the PDF file and they also come as images in a separate folder : simply insert them in your own powerpoint for instance.
Here are the 20 words:
- Declaration of Independence
- first flag
- July 4th
- Liberty Bell
- Pledge of Allegiance
- seventeen seventy-six
- Statue of Liberty
- Uncle Sam