Do you want to talk about pumpkin carving for Halloween ? Let your students have their own mini book on how to carve a Jack O’Lantern !!
This cute mini book will provide them all the information they need. It’s also a nice coloring activity.
Here are all the instructions contained in this mini book
– Cover : a cover to color
– Page 1: the tools needed
– Page 2: step 1 / Cut a lid and remove the filling (flesh, seed and pulp) from the pumpkin
– Page 3: step 2 / Use a template or draw your own design on the pumpkin (eyes / nose / mouth)
– Page 4: step 3 / Carve your design using a small saw or a carving knife
– Page 5: step 4 / It’s time you put some light in your jack o’lantern. You can use a candle or a LED.
– Page 6: step 5: Choose a safe area to display your jack o’lantern.
– Page 7: Draw your own design on this pumpkin !
Color & Black and White versions included.
Instructions on how to fold and cut the mini book provided.
Check out the preview for a closer look.