Emotions and Feelings Word Wall Words
Word wall are a great way to improve vocabulary and pronunciation skills of your students. This activity is perfect if you want to talk about emotions and feelings !
Word wall are a great way to improve vocabulary and pronunciation skills of your students. This activity is perfect if you want to talk about emotions and feelings ! In this resource, your students will learn 20 words and practice pronunciation of those words thanks to the phonetic transcriptions.
In this resource, you will get:
- a recap vocabulary worksheet for your students
- 20 labels: word – image – phonetic transcription
- 20 labels: image – word – image
- 20 labels: image – word
- 20 labels: image – phonetic transcription – image
- 20 labels: image – phonetic transcription
- 20 labels : words only
- 20 labels : phonetic transcription only
- 20 flashcards – A5 format (2 per page)
- 20 flashcards – A6 format (4 per page)
Just choose the options that suit you best.
Black and white version included.
You will also get blank pages / templates for you to add your own words : they are in the PDF file and they also come as images in a separate folder : simply insert them in your own powerpoint for instance.
Here are the 20 words: afraid, angry, bored, confused, disappointed, embarrassed, excited, freezing, grumpy, happy, hot, hungry, nervous, proud, sad, sick, sleepy, surprised, thirsty, tired.
Check out the preview for more details.
Compressed Zip File, PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Make sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.