Embark with us on a trip to Australia ! Your students’ mission is to prepare a trip to Australia. Using different websites, they will have to look for a hotel, activities to do for the 10 days they will stay there. As a final task, they will come and tell the class about the trip they’ve planned during the previous lessons.
Engage your students, right from the beginning with a little quiz and have them learn, step by step, about the geography of Australia and the Australian flag.
This is a full lesson.
This lesson will help your students develop the following skills :
This file contains 5 files:
- Using the future tense (will)
- Making research on the web
- Working in pair
- Creating a presentation
- Speaking in public
- a color version that includes notes to the teacher
- a black and white version
- answer key
- a landscape version of the file for you to project in class
- QR code to make your students’ research easier