The Statue of Liberty Mini Books
an engaging activity to have your students learn more about the Statue of Liberty and the important people involved in the project
Are you looking for an engaging activity to have your students learn more about the Statue of Liberty and the important people involved in the project ? Your students will love crafting their own mini books and coloring it to make it unique.
- The first mini book focuses on the history behind the construction of the Statue of Liberty
- The second mini book focuses on 7 important people involved in its construction: Edouard de Laboulaye – Frédéric-Auguste Bartholdi – Eugène Viollet-le-Duc – Alexandre Gustave Eiffel – Richard Morris Hunt – Emma Lazarus and Joseph Pulitzer
Each mini book comes with its fill-in-the-blanks version.
- 00 : the first and largest one contains all the mini books
- 01 : color mini book
- 02 : color fill in the blanks mini book
- 03 : black and white mini book
- 04 : black and white fill in the blanks mini book
This will make it easy for you to share what you want with your students when you are in a distance learning situation.
Instructions are provided. You can also have a look at the video I made :
Compressed Zip File, PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Make sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.