“I have, Who has ?” Game : Numbers from 1 to 30
Looking for an easy and engaging activity to practice numbers with your students ?
I have who has games are great to engage the whole class at the same time and revise numbers from 1 to 30 !
In this resource, you will get 4 different sets:
- one in which numbers are in the right order
- 3 in which numbers are in a random order
There are 3 options available:
- a different background for each set / numbers in color
- no background / numbers in color
- a black and white version – to save ink !
Tip : Print the sets on color paper 😉
Check thumbnails to see all the options !
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Make sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.