Happy New Year 2019 ! Do you want your students to think and write about their resolutions for the year 2019 in a fun way ? They will love crafting their own mini book, answering the questions and coloring it to make it unique.
This mini book contains:
- Pages 1 : presentation text
- Page 2: acrostic “New Year”
- Pages 3 : My best memory from last year
- Page 4 : great things I achieved in 2018
- Page 5: This year I will …
- Page 6: This year I will not …
- Page 7: Best wishes for the new year !
Instructions are provided. You can also have a look at the video I made :
Color and Black & White included, I use the black & white one in class for some extra coloring opportunities.
Check out the preview for a close-up look.