With these versions of the classic game “I have who has”, students will play with the alphabet !
The file contains 4 games:
- 2 sets respecting the alphabet order (different pictures in each set)
- 2 sets with the letters in a random order (same pictures as in the above sets)
Playing is pretty easy : After dealing all the cards, you say “Who has the first card ?” and the student holding it answers “I have the first card. Who has the word starting with **letter** ? The student who has the card featuring the word starting with this letter continues.
I included the answer key so that you can easily follow.
Also provided :
- color version with no background
- a black and white version
- 1 vocabulary recap worksheet per set